Start your return journey
What's on offer?
Whatever the reasons for your break – whether you’ve taken time out to raise your family or care for someone, or to work abroad or in a different profession – our scheme could be for you.
- A tailored programme to meet your learning needs, experiences and personal commitments
- A bursary of up to £3,500 a month while you are on a supervised placement
- Help towards indemnity costs and other fees
- No fees for the first sittings of assessments
- Reimbursement of fees for the portfolio route
- Access to a dedicated account manager to help guide you through the process
- If you are living or working overseas you can complete parts of the scheme before moving back to England.
The advisers couldn’t have been more helpful, especially with breaking down and working through all the requirements for the National Performer’s List. They replied promptly to any questions, and chased things up quickly. They were a great source of advice about things like where to get my occupational health check done and ensuring I activated my DBS check online.
Watch our short animation.